24 July 2009

Day 4 & 5: Fashion Master & Pont Street


Thursday I spent the day finishing off the descriptions and starting to add fabric content and washing instructions ready for Jo to check over. In between working on the website I had to pack the 3 rails of clothes that Rachel was taking to New York into the most enormous holdall i think I have ever come across. I had to make sure any clothes tags were cut off before placing them with the hangers left in as neatly and as flat as possible to try and reduce the creasing and therefore reduce the time spent steaming them out once at the show!

On Friday the morning involved finishing the rest of the washing instructions and fabric contents and then some of the photographs had started to arrive from Daniel which meant Jo could now introduce me to the program that I would be working on for the next couple of weeks to get all the data onto the new website. It is called 'Fashion Master' and today I learnt how to enter the garment codes to link the relevant main photograph to each piece in the collection.

After lunch the Pont Street shop required a selection of specific stock and the girls asked if I would make a trip over and exchange some items. Armed with a giant highly fashionable granny bag packed full of garments and shoes I got the bus over to Sloane Street. It was great to see their other shop and it was certainly in a prime location tucked neatly away off the end of Sloane Street a perfect location for the A-listers to slip quietly into! 

No comments:

Post a Comment