21 July 2009

Day 2: Celebrity customers!!


One of the assistant managers from shop floor came rushing down today because Richard Branson had just paid a visit... I decided this was a good time to find out a bit more about who Rachel Riley's customers are and it turned out to be very exciting!!! Their store in Pont Street situated just off Sloane Street has had the likes of Jude Law, Jamie Oliver, Emma Thompson and David Beckham regularly visiting... but by far the most exciting was Tom Cruise because his daughter Suri is one of 'the' most watched mini fashion icons!!

Celebrity talk over... I spent the majority of the day working my way through the Autumn/Winter 2009 collection creating descriptions for each garment in excel which we will start to put onto the website over the next few weeks. To help me grasp Rachel Riley's style I had a selection of the old catalogues to flick through and take key phrases from.

No comments:

Post a Comment